Wednesday, September 23, 2009

E'zzati's Secret.

@itcouldbetenbutthenagain!.

PERSONAL POST AHEAD!. haha, i dont know why i keep
writing these stuff. i dont even know if it makes
any sense to you. as im writing this i had a specific
beat n rhythm in my mind. i dont know why either.
it's stuck in my head, i wish you cld experience it,
but nvm it's okay. i hope you like it. i'm sorry.

an amazing invention on your own
so handsomely designed
been ard e world n once agn
n somewhen in between maybe you were mine

took some time for me to understand
e whole point of you
n all e while you were in my hand
but i nv really knew

when physics complicate
i start to hesitate
was told to wait
now im too 'lil too late

if it takes one to know one
then what is me is you
grand sum total
1 multiply 1 doesnt equal to 2

em dont know how to play you
em scratch n make n break you
i loved used throwed you
and you let me. [do that to you]

thinking we cld just part ways n leave like that
tried to forget e memories but what e heck
BOOMERANG!. YOU REALLY DO COME BACK :)


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: