Sunday, April 12, 2009

E'zzati's Secret.

@laceupyourshoes!.

Ref: malaysiatrulyasia!. :D i mentioned abt
an ordeal of my shoppinglife for this pair of
shoes. so here it is!. *ROA* introducing...

bcoz im BlinG 182!. :D


HAPPY FEET!. :D


Ref: bcozitfeelslike!. mentioned Hot Rusyaidi
entering my rm n coming out with an intention :)
au fond, he saw this!. Lol... Lol... i know, its
kinda weird that i display it on top of my tv, but
that's just how i [rock 'n] roll!. 69% of my rm is
covered with apparels!. Lol... Lol... ooh btw e
'lil monkeys r e security guards of e display rofl XD


so yeah i know i've been doing more cartoons n
interiors but IM STILL SOOO INTO FASHION!. :D
uh huh. did a croquis of my HottIte Yr II look!. ;)
*hairstyle subject to changes depending on mood :)
*new top courtesy of Ld Yan Shuang :D
*top tailored by Ld Yan Shuang's mum. THANKS!. :D
i know im not that tall but who cares, when
FASHION DESIGN KICKS A$$!~ [rhymes rofl XD]


FASHIONROCKS!. :D uh huh uh huh!. anw,
my shoes will be my turbo button, so i'll be
punctual unless i choose not to rofl X)
I HOPE FOR A HOT PARANORMAL YR II!. :D
MOTS: A PAIR OF SHOES CAN CHANGE YOUR
LIFE!. ;D [if still dont believe, ask Cinderella ;)]
Cheers!. TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: