Sunday, April 12, 2009

E'zzati's Secret.

@ificantfititini'llkeepitalltomyself!.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG HOTSTUFF!. :D
Ref: ikeepasinistersmileandaholeinmyheart. :)
i mentioned that i m giving my dungeon+wardrobe a
makeover :D out of e pink, Hot Mum recently asked
me what colors i wanted to use to repaint it. dimelo?.
someimes i really really really wonder...
WHO IS THE DESIGNER OF MY ROOM?!.

coz my room is not any ordinary rm!. uh huh only e
VVVIPs can enter n experience!. it's really not your
"typical" rm!. 1 of e specialties is that my walls
arent even. each of e walls hv an indent somewhere
so my rooms kinda seems multi-dimensional!. kinda
weird to explain in words, so heres my ske'zch!.


okay im not really sure if that helped!. Lol... Lol...
[ps: halfway coloring i ran outta color pencils -_-"]
anw, at e windows part of e rm can you see a biiig
lock?!. uh huh. HotParents put it there for "security
reasons" :) so caring right?~ Lol... Lol... i think they
just didnt want me to sneak out!. Lol... Lol... XD
"E'zzati!. let down your hair!." *inside joke* rofl XD
had to play like 3 computergames just to learn a lil bit
abt interior design!. :) anw here's some of my 1st
semi-lame designs!. :D didnt finish some n stuff -_-"


but this is my fav!. it was my highest score!. i had
to design a toilet for this Sergeant, n he didnt want
it to be militaryesque n he had a biiig budget so i
decided to make is luxurious for him!. Lol... Lol...
[PS. luxurious is heartcandy's word!. muuahhhh~]


ooh!. MY PREVIOUS MODULES BKS R ON AUCTION!.
$3, $3!. Lol... Lol... FEATURING: notes+jokes!.
SKE'ZCHES OF MY EYECANDIES INCLUDED!. XD
so if you wna find out who then buy it!. XD haha
okay nvm i think ima keep it as memories XD -_-" ;)


RECENTLY!. i realized somein. a few of my guyfriends
hv pointed out to me that i dont "flirt typically"
[wtv that means rofl -_-"] so i asked em for further
explanation n they said its coz i reverse e usual
method. "example": 1. i meet a guy
2. we exchange numbers 3. we exchange bloglinks
4. we exchange msnadds 5. we view each other's fster

coz you know!. "typical flirting" [hahaa] is like you
see each other's fster, then exchange msn, then
view e blog, then get e number, then meet up?.
Lol... Lol... XD haha i nv really noticed it until now!.
subconscious i guess. YAAAY!~ now i've started a
mini-controversy!. Lol... Lol... okay nvm. so let's
meet up, exchange numbers,... Lol... Lol... XD

RECENTLIER!. Hot Nabs brought up e fact that i m
featured in her Top Friends in fster, n she asked
me to update my profile!. so i told her "recently got
some action ald what!~" n she replied "a bit only!.
nvm~ jgn mute2 sudah eh!~" Lol... Lol... XD -_-"

RECENTLIEST!. i had to come up with a do'zzier so
i called some ppl up n asked em what they think of
me :) it was quite interesting!. Lol... Lol... all of em
laughed, then most of em just replied in 2 words:
KLAKAR SERAM!. :D

Lol... Lol... I AGREE!. Lol... Lol... haha okay will
keep you updated once my rm is fully glam!. ;D
MOTS: WE CAN FUSS N WE CAN FIGHT,
LONG AS EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT,
BETWEEN US, BEFORE WE GO TO SLEEP!~
NO I DONT WNA GO TO BED, MAD AT YOU!~ :)
Cheers!. TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: