Thursday, December 25, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@andiwnagetwhatiwant.

*sun
in e morn i had slight fever hurrhurr. went to
eat at Chicken Rice shop. i didnt really
eat actually. just drank lotsa lemon tea. it was
really nice!. they had desserts [some jelly thing],
so i poured it into my cup coz it tastes betta :D

halfway drinking, I SPILLED MY DRINK!. so
embarrassing!. a few seconds later Hot E e [+Rafi]
spilled a drink too!. so it's not my fault!.
Lol... Lol... they spilled STRAWBERRY drink hahaha

otw to e car there was this traffic policeman.
he asked us to "wait for e light", so we were like
"okay!. :D" then when we crossed we turned back
HE WASN'T THERE ANYMORE!. Lol... Lol... so we
"bangga" ar tot we Ghost Whisperers!. Lol... Lol...

at night went to [newsch]Umbai to eat. quite
pathetic actually compared to e oldsch one!.
haha since my jeans were dirty from e "teabath"
this morning, i wore my WHITE SKINNY JEANS!.
we reached n i realized i got my PERIOD!. haha -_-"

they had a tv there n e channel showing was
Jom Dansa [=Let's Dance] but you know what!,
e programme that was on was WWE!. WRESTLING!.
Lol... Lol... haha what?, wrestling is e new dancing?.
Lol... Lol... n oh e Hardy Boyz r still alive!. haha woo :D

there were lotsa cats over there!. but there was
this 1 cat then went across my chair n just
sat up beside me n posed!. POSED!. it's white but
it had a cute like thunder-shaped mark on it's
tail n on e top of e head!. cool right!. it's eyes were
greenish-turquoise. so hot!. i love it!~
MY DREAM CAT!. :D


i fed it a cockle, n it bit it like superfast!. like
instantly!. it's reflexes were insanely quick!.
superdamncool!. i miss it so much now.
after eating we went to Mydin. finally saw a
cute Malaysian mat [but not rep :)]!. :D

he wore this really cute tee n he caught
me reading it so he smiled at me!. 77% CUTE!.
i smiled back lah... then he like signalled at me
asking whether i want his shirt or not!. Lol... Lol...
82% CUTE!. Lol... Lol... i just laughed :D

Mydin was more pathetic than Tesco.
but at least it had a cute boy!. hee hee.
i miss my homeboys now :) TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: