Saturday, March 14, 2009

E'zzati's Secret.

@fearmeifyoudare!.

HAPPY FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!. MAR 2009!. :D
hello there~ e hotties from my nightmares!~
there's 1 left this yr [Nov]!. RAWR!. ;D

at 0000 i texted some hotties to wish em ;) some
of em expected it ald hahaha muuaahh~ Lol... Lol...
theres no sch but had Sdo session!. :D today my
lips hurt very rabakly~ :'( haha i really went to e
toilet to cry a lil bit. a lil bit only~ :) while waiting
for instructor camwhored n activated[?] my purse of
pranks agn ;D then HottIeSdo Sufiyan showed me a
"memory". actually it's just a piece of my sec sch's
fscap paper :) i miss Peirce!. :D session today was
RAWR!. in both ways ;D Lol... Lol... weeeeeeee~


sooo many Hotstuffs asked me out but i didnt wna go for
any particular one [special day what~] so in e end i
didnt go for all -_-" i just stayed at hm n be naughty XD
i virtually pranked ppl n i was doing some stalking when...

I FOUND THIS!. :D OMG HOW CREEPY IZZIT!. ;D
HIS HAIRSTYLE IS JUST LIKE SCREAMO SUPREMO!. 8D
a lot of ppl say it's just coincidence, but ima pretend
that he reads my blog n got inspired heehee XD ;) ^^
[perasan rofl ;)] HANDSOME RIGHT!~ WOOOHOOOOO!~


*heart melts like chocolate fondue fountain~* 8D


1 [from L]: POUT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!. 2: "oh E'zzati!~"
3: him getting ready to catch me when i fall or
assault him [or both ;)] 4: "yes E'zzati i read your
blog, like my hairstyle?. i like yours too~ i borrowed
your eyeliner btw heehee ;)" Lol... Lol... XD


by now you might hv wondered then my heartcandy
wna put where right?. he's actually still here!. :D
Lol... Lol... well he apologized with a bouquet to me
ald for being *cough*slutty*cough* lately!. Lol... Lol...
i missed him!. ahahaha okay you handsome also~ :)


TADA!. CREEPY ALSO RIGHT!. Lol... Lol... XD


"coz when im singing, i m thinking of you~
what you would do if, you were the one~
who was spending the night, oh i wish that i~
was looking into your eyes~" Lol... Lol... XD
i like this pHOTo!. he looks stupid n sweet :D


then i went online for awhile n played with e
webcam. JPEGed my heart out!. Lol... Lol...
hahaha it's so fun to do retarded faces!. XD
i also recorded a scoolpid [stupid+cool] video!.
Lol... Lol... ask me personally if you wna see!. XD


ooh!. while making e collages i noticed somein. if
i didnt fill e bckgrd with pink, then there'll be a
visual illusion!. you know, like those pages in
Pri5 textbk [i think?] where you look at somein n
it appears 2ways n things like that?. if i were to
leave e bckgrd white, it wld seem as if there r
blinking gray square spots at e corners betw e
pictures!. try it yourself!. so cool rofl XD

Lol... Lol... hope that for now e pHOTo haunts
you while you're dreaming ;) Lol... Lol...
I LOVE FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!. ;P
FTT MAR 2009 was a gd time!. Lol.. Lol...
hope you all had a lovely FTT too!. hee ;D

MOTS: YOU MIGHT WAKE UP AND NOTICE
YOU'RE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT!. :)
Cheers!. TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: