Friday, December 19, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@let'sdanceinstyle,let'sdanceforawhile.

*fri
Happy E'zzati Said Day 2008!. :D
Lol... Lol... basically ytd i was MRT-ing, n my
Hotstuffs had ald texted to wish me!. Lol... Lol...
n they were like 3+-texts wordcount so it was
like hving stories to read before sleeping!. X)

e 2nd batch texted like in e early morn, so i was
damn tired!. Lol... Lol... reached sch ard 0930+-.
1 funny part was when i was walking into sch n i saw
Mrs Quek n she just said hi to me n walked away. i was
obviously late for her session!. Lol... Lol...
in e end she didnt teach us :) so i didnt wna go to class n
interrupt so i just sat at e foyer n listened to my mp3.
watched e pondfish being fed. Britney's Womanizer came
on n i finally saw 1 of my eyecandies!. woohoo!~
GREAT WAY TO START MY SCHBDAY!. :D

then i met up with e HottIes n Poo was like
"ehh!~ E'zzati~ happy birthday~" *in his accent* lol :P
then e rest also wished me :) at cteen i bought cchop so
they sang e bday song as i cut my breadbun!. Lol... Lol...
otw to EPL i saw another 1 of my eyecandies!. OMG!. 8D

was happy to see him!. he hasnt been ard lately so
i was just shocked n loving it at e same time!. 8D
then i saw Ms Nair n she wished me n gave me a hug :)
in D305 HottIes "kopp-ed" this banner thingy that's been
there all e while n recycled it for me!. Lol... Lol...

since i didnt get whacked they made me wear it!.
supposed to wear it till e last period, but it was e last
period so i just took photos with it n took it off X)


in class i managed to change my $ woo hoo!. haha :)
then Raynard suddenly started singing [twice]
"i walk a lonely road~" so i just laughed XD
i intended to give out choc'z to some hotties but
most of em didnt come RAWR RARR RARR!.

some hotties had to work T_T so i just went hm n
interneted my heart out!. youtubed, fsterd, fbked,
mspaced, googled, wtv else!. stopped to pack at
ard 1700, but instead i just stoned in my rm!.
Lol... Lol... thought of what bag to bring :)

i was really unmotivated, so i just packed boystyle.
you know!. just-dump-everything-i-need style :D
so my bag this time seems like a bomb instead of
a bazooka!. Lol... Lol... at night we HotSaids left, n
Hot Nabs n i decided to be sarcastic so we dressed like
typical minah's camp attire!. mwahahahaha then we
started talking in minah terminology!. Lol... Lol...

E'zzati Said: ehh niari kiter tonn kat rumah Rafi kan
Nabs Said: ah. nanti kat malaysia aku nak beli cap ah.
E'zzati Said: wtv lahh~

so lame right!. i ran outta thing to say. otw there 1
house had sucha HUGE tv i can see theyre watching
Ghost Whisperer from e road!. blahblahblah, we reached
Hot Wak K's castle!. kinda celebrated my bday there.
they managed to get ONIONLESS CHICKEN MURTABAK!. 8D


i was feeling vicious!.


i decided to take a decent picture so i took some of
Hot Wak K's decor flowers n put e Happy Birthday signthingy
in 1 of em. turned out rather beauty pageant-ish!. Lol... Lol...


me being "MIANG" on my bday!. Lol... Lol...


so that concludes 2008's E'zzati Said Day!. :D
THANKS EVERYHOTSTUFF!. :D
TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: