Friday, December 19, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@seventeenforever!.

*mon
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!. :D

*tue
despite not hving SW lesson, i woke up especially
early today coz i wanted to SAR. at Bishan Int met
HottIes Matilda, n she was like "ooh, no s&w." when
i reached ITE Bishan, SAR n STUDHUB is CLOSED!.
RAWR ite is so inefficient!. so i just sat at foyer.
bummed, think of how i can make my BZC ppt work,
bummed somemore, n watched who kena ITE'd :D

when HottIes Sufiyan n David reached i complained,
then Sufiyan asked why i tied my hair up agn, so i said
"oh i wanted to revive my those days when i was 17".
Lol... Lol... then they went to class, i continued to
listen to my mp3. in class somein weird/funny happened!.

HottIes RAYNARD THREW HIS SHOE!.
n it hit Hotties Liyana n she actually managed to
catch it!. i was as shocked as she was!. dimelo?,
RAYNARD'S SHOE SIZE IS LIKE... 13?!. Lol... Lol...
then Liyana started crying out of shockness so i
said "i dno whether to laugh or to cry" ROFL!.
in e end i laughed n i cried XD TxT -_-"

later at MKTG we exchanged papers to mark, so...
E'zzati Said: i wonder who got my paper.
Liyana: why?
E'zzati Said: coz only Fir can interpret my handwriting!. hee hee XD
*its a semi-inside joke so if you dont get it nvm... :)*
*after marking session, Fir comes up to me n passed my paper*
E'zzati: I KNEW IT'S YOU!. *Lol... Lol...*

somewhen during lessons Hotties Raynard walked pass at e
other side of sch n he did \m/ at me!. Lol... Lol... so random!.
at BZC i finally presented. went quite gd actually except for e
stupid cable!. Lol... Lol... at 1pt it was somein like
HottIES: E'zzati. e slides. purple. it was green. slide. purple.
*i stared at it trying to find somein thats wrong*
HottIES: ...or is it supposed to be purple?.
E'zzati: ya... haha OH~ *Lol... Lol... -_-"*

*wed
class supposed to be at D304, but HottIes just settled at
D305. when e tcher came, HottIes Poo suddenly RAN outta
05 n into 04. so e tcher said this time nvm coz we settled ald,
so we didnt move to 04. when Poo entered everyone laughed!.
Lol... Lol... POO GOT IES'D!. Lol... Lol... XD

then we were asked to write abt somein that we r
grateful for in our life on a neon starssticker so i wrote:
THANKS A BILLION FOR THE LOVE!.
IT WAS THE ROAR OF THE CROWD THAT
GAVE ME HEARTACHE TO SING!. CHEERS!.

otw to A302 HottIes Stanley, Poo, Resi, n Faris were
sitting at e foyer. n i heard em say my name so i waved at
em n continued walking. then David catched up n told me that
they were singing "i walk a lonely road~" Lol... Lol... when
they reached they were like "i walk a lonely road~ ah ah ah ah~"
Lol... Lol... then Stanley started asking abt my youtube vid n
why i chose that song,... Lol... Lol...

at MKTG Ms Ema asked me why i bought GREEN laces, n
if it was bcoz of Greenday!. Lol... Lol... i just said bcoz it was
cheaper. actually i also dno!. it was a subconscious decision!.
in truth they all costed e same!. but to me it's "cheaper" bcoz
i think e other colors production CostPrice were less so
green is more worth it!. n there were 2 left just nice for me!.
Lol... Lol... i love my laces!. Lol... Lol...

then HottIes Matilda n me went shopping at Co op n Sasa n
got Liyana involved in e whole shebang. Matilda bought a
skirt n tweezers [i think?] n i bought new sch pants!. :D
e right size this time!. i look sooo gd innit that i even
inspired e security guard to buy!. E'zzati is the Hottie!. hee XD

*thu
at AMK MRT i sat at 1 corner of e seat n a cute guy came
n sat at e other side!. i was like happily reading his
badges on his laptop bag from afar when an old woman
came n sat in e middle of us!. DAMMIT!. RAWR RARR RARR.

so i was bored n turned up e volume of my mp3.
THE OLD WOMAN STARTED HEADBANGING!. Lol... Lol...
then i was really bored so i switched to a Shakira song to
see whether she wld start bellydancing... she didnt!.
Lol... Lol... BOO TO THE OLD WOMAN!. :P in e MRT there was
1pt where i checked my hair at e MRT reflection n
she also checked her hair!. WEIRD!. Lol... Lol...

met HottIes Fiqah n Aishah at BV MRT, then met e
rest n cabbed to Woking Rd. e place is like damn secluded!.
it was raining but e stupidcabuncle didnt stop us near
a shelter!. then still wna charge us extra!. RAWR.
if i owe anyone $ take it as my bday present k!. hee hee :)

it was a really eye-opening experience for me!. :D
i had fun n everything elze. quite a cool way to
spend my last 17yo life n just reflect :D


i took some "Gingerbreads from Germany" *inside joke* :)


DESIGNERS DOMINATION!.
E'ZZATI SAID + ANJA LANDGRAF = GLOR LABAOD!.
Lol... Lol...


THANKS EVERYONE!. for making spending my
last 17yo life++ with me. i love you all!. :D
TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: