Sunday, June 22, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@holidaybaby!.

THIS HOLIDAY'S HOLIDAY IS YAY!.
otw stopped by for my egg prata
at Singgah Selalu. it was damn early,
e lights were real pretty hee hee :D


haha first went to 1 of my lovely
kampongs. yup. KAMPONG!. Lol... Lol...
i just found out that some ppl think that
i m overly materialistic n head-in-e-clouds.
Lol... Lol... occassionally only okay!.
i also hv e kampong kitten blood :D


Lol... Lol... they're so gd!. they run e
bness n it's doing really well so far
i hv so much to catch up... :)



e toilet of memories!. everytime i
walk pass or use it i feel like pimping it!. :D


yumness.


i found this radio, which i tot is stylo haha.


next day we left for Melaka sexy.
otw bought my most fav ilt. i tot
e bottle was quite nice so i ripped off
e plastic label. somehow i managed to
hold it in sucha way that it's slanted?. hmmm.
Leaning Bottle Of Lipton Ice Lemon Tea!. :D


at e hotel. took this pic with my sis Nabs.
Lol... Lol... can you see my new shoes in action?! 8D


this gummy candy is nice n addictive!.
haha i saw e mini packet. so cute!. X)


also visited A&W for a rootbeer float.
was ambitious n upsized. cldnt finish :/


saw these F&N cans designs. tot
they were quite cool. reminds me of
those marbles i used to collect :)


i wna eat chicken rice with these!.


FINALLY bought myself some pencils!.
[those close to me wld get e inside joke :D]
also bought somewhat matching leads :)
picture quality kinda horrible huh.
somebody donate a digicam can?. :D


bought this sleveless top. at hm realised
that it's so adorable!. at e label at e back,
they even bothered to attach a small "diamond".
so cute, haha. then at e inside, it said
For sexy little princess
25% provocative
25% lovely
50% gorgeous



MY FAV Ts!. yay i finally hv somein to
wear for Dj Club :D bought 2 of e
Beauty Lies In The Ears Of The Beholder. love em!. :D


also bought these. my dream car heehee ;D
top pic is front design, bottom is back.
it fits nicely with my butt!. YAY~


n these!. DOPE-inspired underwear!.
Lol... Lol... reminds me of e 1st time i noticed Colin.
his bag matched my bra, so i decided to mention
that i think it's cute yaw ;D Lol... Lol...
also fits butt nicely yay ;) *satisfied look*


while im at it, cuz Aidie has these!. Lol... Lol...
so love e Billionaire cap!. altho im not very into caps!.
n e belt buckle is a spinner!. come on mann!.
buy one only nv buy for me!. grrr!~


Lol... Lol... awesomestuff, love love love!. :D
ok hv to go do sch project now. stay hot!.
Cheers!. TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxoxox Nebs

No comments: