Saturday, June 21, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@history repeats itself?.

"eh class today is my last day dont sabo me ar"
-Ms May on her first words on her last day.



so yeah. Ms May has officially left IES.
so i was thinking to myself, that this
mentors-leaving-me-halfway is rather
common in my life. weird!~
maybe it's just me. or maybe that's life?.

hmm... anw, we had a yummy pizza party
on thursday at e canteen. haha it was
quite fun!. duh everyday is like a party to me ;D



e pizza slice in e foreground is my slice.
i hv to admit, e pizza was very yummy!.
despite e chunky tomato toppings. i dno,
it just feels weird chewing e chunky tomatoes
n when they go down my throat. hmmm.

it was quite a positive closing, n i felt that
e class somehow bonded a lil thru it?. hmmm.
i mean, what r parties without friends?!.
so yeah. i hope IES will continue to keep
e party spirit up n still score academically.

WE CAN DO IT LAR!. Cheers!. TTFN :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: