Sunday, May 18, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@overview.

*1st Virtue Learnt in ITE: COMMITMENT.
i shall keep my words like what i gave to e rest.
ALL THE WAY!. :D

*so i know i can dance!.
haha i really think that i'm actually
quite gd at performing dance!.
considering from my backstage bckgrd,
being onstage itself is totally new.
still, i need to learn more skills n
tighten my techniques...
LET'S DANCE TOGETHER!. :D

*i've ultimately declared my secret!.
so i suppose it's not a secret anymore?
Lol... Lol... :D

it started out in OFA.
im still surprised that e class is
positive abt it. esp coming from e
older classmates. like Resi for example.
he's e most supportive so far.

at first i tot he'll be very negative.
i mean since he's like older n all,
i tot he'll be like "you're still young"
"u dno what e outside world is like"
"becoming a millionaire is impossible"
"dont think too much" n all that rubbish.

proceeding that, Ms H had a combined class
coz her gd friend Mr Faris came over to
share his journey. it's really nice to hear abt
other ppl's POV & stories.
THANKS A MILLION MS HARASHA!. :D

Resi++ encouraged me to go onstage
& share with e rest my dream/secret/mission.
i said it out LOUD AND CLEAR!.
& e tchers were actually there!. omg. haha.

my heart is beating so fast right now...


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: