Wednesday, December 2, 2009

E'zzati's Secret.

@sotakethephotographsandstillframesinyourmind.

*.!12 DEC PLANS!.*
MOOD: HOTSUPEROKA!. \m/ ^^
HIGHLIGHT: GO TO ST GAMES!. :D
OBJECTIVE: ROCK-OFF & TAKE LOTSA PICTURES!. :D
CAUSE: RHYTHM-BUILDING!. :D
SOUNDTRACK: BIG BANG FT NO BRAIN [OH MY FRIEND]!. :D

like 2008, 2009 is to be my cake-free bday too ;)
save your ducats darlingz!. haha but yeah...
je voudrais un cadeau s'il vous plaƮt!. :D
[i wld like a present, pls!.] Lol... Lol...
okay here's like, news feed from my mind haha XD

`I WILL CONTINUE BLOGGING AFTER MY BDAY!. ^^
`i hv a whole chunk to blog abt -_-"
`i wonder how i will finish blogging everything XP
`i dont know how i will summarize everything that
happened in 2009 for e NYE post!. overload~ XD

but what i know is that, this time, there's...
NO OVERSEAS FAMILY OUTING!. :D
you hv no idea how happy i am to be rotting in
e comfort of my own home!. RAWR RARR RARR XD
i love my bed my computer my pillows++ :)
i hv come to realize a few other things too!. :D
will blog abt it soon. bcoz i said so ;)

btw if you're wondering what i want for my bday,
I WANT A PARANORMAL BIRTHDAY!. :D
gd luck with that ;) Cheers!. TTFN!. :D



Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: