Sunday, January 4, 2009

E'zzati's Secret.

@justagirlwhohadto.

*fri
went out for VDG session n Hot Wak K reached -_-"
she brought cookies for me!. DAMMIT haha. before
JE MRT, my train actually got stuck!. it's kinda funny to
see ppl freak out!. felt really cool, as if i was in e
Singapore Flyer when it stuck, only it's MRT instead!. :D

Lol... Lol... reached CL MRT at 1300!. session is at
1400 so i went to NTUC to get a drink but i was too
lazy to queue so i walked ard. i wanted to get some
KFC but i only found e riders instead [wth?!. haha :)]
so i bought McD. Clementi is so unglam. RAWR!. :D

at session some were just in their own element!. otw back
VDGHottie Izzat: uhh... e'zzati, theres somein on ur leg.
so i was like calmly looking for it coz i tot it was a
lifeless thing. IT WAS A SUPER HAIRY BROWN CATERPILLAR!.
i freaked out n panic-shuffled. Lol... Lol...

it has come across to me that some ppl think that
i am wasting my time gg for my CCAs, n it's really
annoying!. i know i'm not THAT gd yet, but at least
i'm doing somein to get there!. RAWR if nothing else,
now i can blow a balloon till it burst in their face!. ;)

*sat
went out for VDG session a bit later. reached CL MRT at
ard 1345. otw there e grp of constructionistas [lol!.]
specially moved a wheelbarrow n big stone for me to
walk coz it was in my way!. Lol... Lol...
THANKS CONSTRUCTIONISTAS!. :D

today more ppl came for VDG. so obviously some of
us wont get to perform. kinda drama to me!. heh.
at night i just lied in my bed n tot abt e whole damn
thing till i fall sleep. think scream think rawr think
WHAT WOULD SEUN'G TI GE'ZZATIRARD DO?!.

*sun
today i called up Hot Didi to chatjoke for 25mins. ;D
felt 1.3 times betta after that :) then i tot Psych was
at 1600!. but it was preponed[?] to 1530 so DAMMIT!.

*mon
today VDG Joanne called n said that im not booked, so i
dont need to go for sessions until after perf. BUT WAIT!.
Sdo Qida texted saying that im booked to perform!. WOO!~
i know... last minute, but im so excited now so YEAH!. :D
anw, i was online n then this happened:

GUY A: hey hey. when wan dance wif me?. tsk
E'zzati Said: do you hv any youtube?
GUY A: nah. cant post online. youtube of wad eh?
E'zzati Said: your dance lah haha
GUY A: canot post. confidential. haha
E'zzati Said: ELEH~
GUY A: oh my. u wan see me strip? so malu u know
*no response on my side*
GUY A: eheh. suke eh u. can i date u? haha
*me thinking: perasan seh!.*
*no response on my side*
GUY A: can? asl eh maybe? eh..wadz ur num eh?
*no response on my side*
GUY A: ? ?? ur num pe? me nk ajak u kua. hehe. u there?
E'zzati Said: dont want tell you
GUY A: asl? kate nk knl2 mre. hehe
*i didnt say i wanted to "knl2"!. he perasan!.*
E'zzati Said: haha dont want tell you
GUY A: sigh. pape msg me at 9*******. i gtg nw. byee
E'zzati Said: k
GUY A: i gtg nw. pape msg me at 9*******. byee
E'zzati Said: bye
GUY A: haha msg tao...jgn tak msg. nti i majok sei u tk msg

somewhen during that a guyfriend of mine came online so
i prompted him to chat abt e above conversation n
this is what happened!. Lol... Lol... XD

E'zzati Said: SO GLAD YOU'RE ONLINE!. I NEED YOUR OPINION ON THIS
GUY B: HAHA. why? what what what?
E'zzati Said: this is from a guy on msn. okay this is what he said.
u wan see me strip?. can i date u?. me nk ajak u kua
E'zzati Said: WHAT SHOULD I SAY/DO
GUY B: really? then?
E'zzati Said: i dno
GUY B: if u want to see him strip.. then u go lor? xD..
*me think: Lol... Lol... laughingboy emoticon here*
E'zzati Said: then he gimme his number.
E'zzati Said: he said: msg tao...jgn tak msg. nti i majok sei u tk msg
GUY B: ooh. then go merajuk la. xD. that kind.
*me think: Lol... Lol... 2laughingboy emoticons here*
E'zzati Said: then i nv even reply so he say: suke eh u
E'zzati Said: PERASAN SEH!. shyiok sendiri...
GUY B: HAHAHA. maybe quiet means yes? LOL.
E'zzati Said: ishhhhhhh. you also perasan!. hahahaha
*me think: Lol... Lol... 3laughingboy emoticons here*

*tue
so we scheduled a Sdo session to brainstorm abt what we
gna do. supposed to start at 1000, but i was late :/ OH!.
when i reached sch wasnt so empty coz i think there was
a BL session n Tra'irat Seni was also sessioning in e studio ;)
confirmed things n cleaned up some routines n brainstorm :D

session ended earlier than expected [for me] so i decided to
buat kuih. REALLY!. it's Sarang Semut. means Alien Ant Farm.
Lol... Lol... no lah AAF is a gd band e kuih is just Ant Farm. i think
e name is not bad coz some names of mly kuihs can get really
cheesy!. example: Biskut Purnama Rindu. so lame n unglam!.
Lol... Lol... here's evidence that i really made kuih!.

THE PROOF IS IN THE KUIH!.

THANKS HOT WAK K FOR THE RECIPE!.
SORRY HOT GMUM FOR THE MESS!.

WOW LONG POST!. Lol... Lol... UhDduhkHeh~ lately in sch i've
been noticing quite a handful of boys coming in to apply!. YAY!.
ALL THE BEST BOYS!. :D haha see i'm so sweet right?. hee ;)
btw i also bought new socks to wear for sch!. it's very... RAWR!.
YEAH LIKE QuRAWRtul!. i like~ Lol... Lol... -_-"


oh yeah. HottIes Sufiyan introduced this song to me,
saying that "it's sooo you" [as in me]. i love it!. it's so me!.
Lol... Lol... i find it really cool she is now 1 of my idols!. :D
MY OFFICIAL 2008/2009 DANCE ATHEM!. PRESENTING...
Lady Gaga - Boys Boys Boys!. TTFN!. :D



Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: