Wednesday, December 10, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@there is no way to contain it.

*.!12 DEC PLANS!.*
MOOD: HOTDORKANISTA!.
HIGHLIGHT: GO TO SINGAPORE SCIENCE CENTRE!. :D
OR SINGAPORE DISCOVERY CENTER with funhotstuffs!. :D
OBJECTIVE: BE DORKY & TAKE LOTSA PICTURES!. :D
CAUSE: KNOWLEDGE-PURSUING!. :D
SOUNDTRACK: BIG BANG FT NO BRAIN [OH MY FRIEND]

i want 2008 to be my cake-free bday...
save your ducats darlingz!. i want my
Hotstuffs to be rich n looking hot!.
see im so sweet right~ ;D altho...
je voudrais un cadeau s'il vous plaƮt!. :D
[i wld like a present, pls!.] Lol... Lol...

`eat a random combo of Mcd dessert n toppings
`consume a blended somein
`dance my [sexy] butt off
`sing my heart out
`buy somein to satisfy 1 of my fashionation Dolce dreams ;)

but all e above might not happen coz i heard that
there's overseas family outing on e wk of my bday.
means i'll be rotting overseas agn!. RAWR RARR RARR.
i miss my bed i miss my computer i miss my pillows.
i kinda wna stay hm, stone, n polish up my technique!. :D
i really wna go to e Science/Discovery Centre n library...
RSVP if interested!. RAWR let's see how it goes :)

HEY HEY YOU YOU I DONT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND~
NO WAY NO WAY THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE~
HEY HEY YOU YOU I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!.
Lol... Lol... for someone i know who will be hving his
special day too ;) you make me wna lala!. TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: