Saturday, September 27, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@i'm so happy when you're dancing there.

when ppl ask me why i dance,
or why i like fashion n design so much,
it's hard to know what to say.

when im in e studio, everything fades:
my bruised ego at everyday critics,
my irritation at mishaps,
my underdeveloped rm, everything.
e studio is cool n a tad dusty,
n im slippery n still sticky,
but im perfectly at hm :D

e problem with dance, tho, is that
it's over too soon. before im ready,
im back at e dressing rm, getting ready to
face e music. kidding, i mean to face life.
lame joke... Lol... Lol... :D

i make a pt of spending time on how i look,
applying touch-ups, n styling my hair instead of
hving an "easy-to-manage" public image.
i wear clothes, bags, n accessories. armor.
i wear lip gloss, eyeliner, n mascara. war paint.

e look is e remains of a mmt, e material of feelings n
lemon tea, n all e things i love best abt e mmt.
it's always so amazing to me that i can
re-create a time just thru clothes. i pose my
body into e camera n breathe in deep. hot!. ;D

all in all, i suppose it's somein ambiguous.
you know, "for me to know for you to find out".
it's like theres no particular reason in itself :)

so when ppl ask me why i dance,
or why i like fashion n design so much,
i m annoyed by e question.
n doubly annoyed bcoz im wondering e same thing.
STAY HOT!. TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: