Saturday, August 16, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@but im just so happy you walked thru my door!.

5th wk of sch. highlights!. n i know,
that look in your eyes. it's like i've seen you before,
BOUT A MILLION TIMES!. :D

*tuesday
reached sch in time for tps presentatn,
but ours was cut really short rahhhh!. :(
kinda saddened coz we didnt get to show our
hard work!. but it's okay, we'll save it for
another day ;D TRAVELISTAS RULE!. :D

**1st break.
i ate Mee Soto!. some of you might know
abt my fear of public eating... 1 of e
most embarrasing days of my life relived!!!

ate it up, until 1 part when i dno what
happened n my arm just reflexed!.
muscle memory much!. so i banged e table
n e bowl just flew towards me!. Lol... Lol...
ended up in a Mee Soto soup bath :/ panicked!

luckily there was dance practice later so i had
my shorts n tee with me. wonder how id be like
if i didnt!. co-op shop wasnt even open for me
to get a new set of clothes!. Lol... Lol...
darling, everything happens for a gd reason :D

**2nd break.
Liyana didnt bring her outfit n it was a
full-dress rehearsal day so with courtesy of
SC Alvin, he drove Liyana, E'zzati [me!],
Alvin [himself!] n Sufiyan [damaged!] to
Liyana's place. Lol... Lol... :D

otw back Damaged came on e radio so i
went "Sufiyan!. this is our song!" n we just
started singing it all over agn!. Lol... Lol...
silly much!. Lol... Lol... sucha fun ride. agn agn!. :D
THANKS ALVIN!. :D

after that courtesy of IESC Sufiyan, he
bought us this really cute bottle of drinks!.
THANKS SUFIYAN!. :D


*thursday
reached sch for IES's tps presentatn!. :D
IT'S HOT!. Lol... Lol... SODAMNHOT!. :D
Cheers to Resi's n Wan's grp for bagging e
top 2 prizes!. Cheers to IES's progress!.
Cheers to those who came to cheer!. :D

also gotta say that i love love love IEU's ppt!.
forgot their grp name but i rmb vividly their
presentatn!. i kinda feel like i can relate
myself to em?. like those kinda funjoke spirit?.
Lol... Lol... but they were like soooo much
sillier, daring-er, n betta!~ learnt quite alot
from them. *PROPS* Cheers!. :D

~Recently I've Been~
sodamnbitchy!. i know!. it's been quite a while
since i've bitchmouthed ppl but recently ive
done it alot!. it's like i dont really get annoyed
that easily, i dont usually give things as such
so much way in my life, but i suppose bitching is
part of honesty??? hmm. :/

i hope that i can improve my mentality lvl so that
i can just like slide these kinda things off my mind.
sucha waste of life!. ;)

n, Hot Mum n Hot Dad bought me a choc n tdrive!.

so i bought e lolibouquet for em as a-thanka-you!. :D
Cheers!. TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: