Friday, June 20, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@happy feet!.



so yay, Mum offered to gimme some $ to
spend entirely on e new pair of shoes.
e only catch is that i cant buy heels.
i agreed n off i went!.

i decided to go check out Bugis Street.
Colin Nothingness Chia said "bugis got nothing".
YEAH RIGHT!. after some walking n squeezing,
i finally found my [somewhat] dreamshoes!.

i tot it's quite well-detailed for a $19.90 shoes.
n it has circles n stripes!. Lol... Lol... it's [to me]
unlabeled, supershiny, semi-waterproof, n floral-less!.
Lol... Lol... i bought myself a pair yeeharr!.
i'm so proud of myself :D

still. when i wear it, i still dont get e FEELING that
i feel when im wearing heels. hmmm... anw,
thanks if you looked out for em for me k!. Cheers!.
TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: