Sunday, June 1, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@physical underdevelopment.

*so yah, word is that e standards
for NAPFA in ITE is at D n higher.
somemore, our NAPFA was postponed
to ard 1 or 2 wks earlier?.
i was barely prepared!.

*NAPFA!.
situps, supposed to do ard 50-72 situps/min!.
i reached 40 n my torso gave way!.
mann!. i cldnt even do a reverse crunch to get up.
haha. n i felt so bad coz after SW nisa++
asked me to demo some bellydance.
i really wanted to!. Lol... Lol...
i didnt coz #1: my tummy was too tensed
#2: i cldnt think of any choreo
#3: i was too malu. im so disappointed!. :(

my sbj was pathetic lah.
i only got 125cm!. wth. that's like 30cm+-
below my standard minimum!.
i just realized my jumps r worsening. argh!.

sit&reach was also pathetic lah.
i only got 33. i wna retest everything!.
pullups. i managed to stick to my 13 minimum,
n then my left arm refused to move.
but embarrassing!. farah was before me
n she did like 30!. like effortlessly!. omg...

shuttle run. haiz. 13.6 seconds.
slowww. retest ar... retest... retest....
2.4km run. i betta keep focused!.

haiz so disappointed in myself :"(


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: