Sunday, June 1, 2008

E'zzati's Secret.

@vents in the pants.



i've stopped placing hope for e sch
female pants. Thanks Resi!.
for accompanying me to Co-op as
emotional support to buy e sch pants.

i bought another female pants in another
size, thinking it'll fit betta [mistake!].
i've managed to save enough for another
pair that i wanted to get; e male pants!.

i bought size 33 coz it was e smallest size
available for e black pants. so i went home
to try it on n see what cld be done. Lol!.
it was so contrasting!. haha but it fitted
pretty snugly on my hips, which gave me
sooo much more hope :)

it's super duper baggy!. it took me quite
some time to be comfy innit; i was so
used to fitting pants... Lol...

n it feels so airy!. sometimes my legs
gets so cold n numb in aircond classes!.
haha. then i shaved my legs, n it felt like
there were electrostatic force!. Lol... Lol...
at least i can move while wearing it!. :D

so yah, i think i can deal with wearing/
e male pants!. woo hoo!~ TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: