Wednesday, April 28, 2010

E'zzati's Secret.

@yougottahelpmeout!.

BOO!. oh mann i totally forgot abt blogging -_-" i keep saying i'll post real updates, but now im really doubting myself. i still want to update em all tho, it's just a matter of time and if i'll be able to keep e chronology. DAMMIT!~

*TECHNICAL PROBLEMS!.
#1: E'ZZATDRIVE keeps failing on me :'( which is totally depressing coz i keep lotsa stuff inside. i hope i manage to salvage everything impt. *prays* :)
#2: MY KEYBOARD has no shift key :( it broke. which is making typing [and blogging] less fluid and more time-consuming -_-" and im so used to placing my Rpinkie at e shift button for all typography style :)
#3: INSIDE COMPUTER is unstable :( which makes me worried coz it's 2nd in where i keep all my stuff. since tdrive is semi-useless, i can only use it to blast songs -_-" it really spoils e flow coz i use e inside compt to edit pHOTos and type up stuff. if this post comes out rather spontaneous in comparison with e rest you see why :)
I HOPE I WANT I INTEND to settle this as soon as possible, im not living with technology, technology lives with me!. HAHA ^^ \m/

btw recently ytb crashed for a few hrs and i got the most shocking depression of my life so far. someimes i think im e only one in my social network who is active on ytb. altho i dislike e format now, im glad that ytb's back. FYOUTUBE!~ HAHA ^^ \m/ Justify Full

*TICTICTIC TICTICTIC TICTICTICTIC TICTICTIC!.
HAHA YEAH i ripped it outta Poreotics/Poreotix's stuff ;)
I LOVE JABBAREOTIQUEST!. ^^ \m/
[btw no, i dont wna be Justin Bieber's gf. was just wondering lol.]

im also referring to tics as in time. i've started working forreal. like, day job kinda work. will blog more abit it in e posts to come. if you're kanchiong you can follow me on twitter, i update my abt my worklife ["The Ze'mple Life", as inspired by The Simple Life HAHA XD] somewhat daily. interesting, esp reactions from ppl ard me. most are like "working hard eh?~" altho in differrent intonations with diff hidden meanings. HAHA XD THANKS EH!~ HAHA ^^ \m/

*TOKIO HOTEL IN SINGAPORE FOR AFF!.
kinda last-minute, but i guess things got busy on e other side or somein. frankly, i might not be involved in AFF10 :( which is sad. but anw, YAY TH!~ HAHA ^^ \m/
*KPOP TALENT CONTEST 2010!.

THIS COULD BE IT!.

Lol... Lol... i dont know why this flyer appeared in my life and im kinda... tempted!. ;) i just knew abt it ytd. i might join, coz im desperate. for so many things. seems like i should, gotta start working even harder tho haha X) if not now then when?. shall go all out, at least. for... ^^ \m/

I HV NO IDEA what ima do, but im sure it's somein.
and if you're reading this and semangat-ly gg
"E'zzati you suck you should stop you're rubbish",
well i know what im doing is nothing much,
BUT IM SURE IT'S MORE THAN YOU. ;) ^^ \m/


MOTS: THERE'S NO POINT TRYNA HIDE IT!~ ;P
Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz.
CHEERS!. TTFN!. :D


Love xoxoxox Nebs

No comments: